Member Sign Up
- Individual (non-business) or Nonprofit. No vote or board position: $100
- Business Membership (Includes voice, vote and website/brochure listing.)
- Level 1 Self Employed and No Employees: $150
- Level 2 (Up to 5 FTE): $250
- Level 3 (6 – 15 FTE): $300
- Level 4 (16 or more FTE): $350
One Primary Business Membership = One Listing
One primary business membership equals one listing in one category on the Chamber website and one category on the Chamber brochure. A member who has more than one business at the same physical location with fewer FT employees than their main listing will be allowed up to two (2) additional listings for those other businesses at the following reduced rates:
$100 per “each” additional listing. (The additional listing will be in one category on the Chamber website and one category on the Chamber brochure) No voice or vote with additional listings.
Note! To be eligible for the discounted rate for a second or third business, the business MUST be at the SAME LOCATION/PHYSICAL ADDRESS as the Primary business.
How to Calculate Number of Full Time Employees(FTE):
Number of employees is calculated by adding the “total” number of hours paid to “all” employees during the year, then divide that number by 52 and divide that answer by 40. The final answer is the number of FT employees.
First Time Primary Business Membership Incentive:
As an incentive to first time primary business memberships, a one-time introductory dues rate reduction of 30% will be given if the new member joins prior to February 1st of each year. A returning membership is not eligible for a first-time membership incentive. An existing member who opens a new membership for a business that has never held a Chamber membership is eligible for the incentive for that new membership, but not for his or her existing membership(s). Additionally, “new members” joining the Chamber after April 1st of any year will receive a prorated quarterly discount. The discount shall be no more than 50% of the annual dues rate.
- Example: New member joins after April 1st and before July 1st. (discount is 25% of annual dues rate.) Member may not be listed on the current Chamber brochure if it has already been printed. Member “will” be listed on the Chamber website.
- All new memberships paid after July 1st will be 50% of the annual dues rate. Member may not be listed on the current Chamber brochure. Member “will” be listed on the Chamber website.
Please submit a separate Member Application Form for each business.
We will review your application and email you with the amount owed and how to make a payment.
Business Image: You may email us an image that is at least 800px wide x 450px tall. It will be edited to fit.
Choose an Option
New Member Application
Update Your Current Listing
Print and Mail Your Application
You may download and fill out a paper form:
Download and Print our 2022 Chamber Membership Rates & Sign Up Form
Mail it to:
Greater Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 238
Lava Hot Springs, ID 83246