Chamber Member Page
About our Chamber | Join Now | List of Members | Officers
This page is still under development. Please be patient with us!
Update Your Business Listing
- Members will no longer be able to edit their own listings so please use the form for updates. Please go to “Update Current Listing” and fill out the form with the information you wish to update.
- Each business will have up to 100 characters in their excerpt on the listing category page and up to 500 characters on their own listing page. The excerpt will be the first 100 characters of your listing text. Please use it for the most important information. We may reword your text.
- Each listing has an large image. If you would like to replace the existing image please email Ann Yearsley an image that must be at least 800px wide x 450px tall. A photo of your business is best so visitors will recognize it. Your company logo may be added. It will be edited to fit.
- Dining businesses should include healthy food options such as “Gluten Free options”. List the type of food you offer such as “Burgers, steak, seafood, pizza” so visitors can search the website for the type of food they want.
- Retail businesses should include the type of items they offer such as “souvenirs, clothing, shoes, groceries, electronics” etc.
- Lodging businesses should begin their listing with Lodging descriptions facts. “Vacation Home, 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6. No pets.”
Events Page Policy:
- You must be a member of the Chamber of Commerce to post an event.
- Member events can be listed on our Events page at https://lavahotsprings.org/events/ if it meets the public Event criteria. (We are still working on this policy).
- Recurring weekend entertainment at bars & restaurants will be listed generically. We will create a recurring event with a link to your website or Facebook page where you post who will be performing with details.
- If you create an acceptable event on Facebook and we will share it on the Chamber Facebook page.
- Member sales and specials can be posted on our Hot Deals page. More info below.
- Submit an event at https://lavahotsprings.net/submit-event/
Hot Deals & Specials Page Policy
Chamber members may post sales and specials occurring within the next month. Your deal will appear on the Facebook Group page and our Hot Deals page within our website at https://lavahotsprings.net/hot-deals/.
Visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/lavahotspringsdeals/ and request to join the group. Once approved you will be able to post your specials.
- Post your business Store Sales and Lodging Specials occurring within the next month.
- Selling individual items such as clothing or furniture is not recommended. Please use a Facebook market like Lava Hot Springs Classifieds.
- Include an expiration date.
- Pricing is allowed.
- Comments are disabled so please include your website address, email address or phone number so visitors can contact you.
- Please do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS or other unusual characters in your listing to make it more noticeable.
- Please do not spam the group. No more than one posting per week is requested. Please do not continuously “bump” your listing to get it above more recent listings. Spamming will result in a warning then removal from the group.
- When your hot deal is over please delete your listing so other listings will get closer to the top and people will quit calling you.
Last Minute Lodging
Last Minute Lodging – Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce
Lava Hot Springs Chamber members can add their Last Minute Lodging. Visit our Last Minute Lodging Facebook Page to join the group and post your openings.
Please post lodging available within the next 4 days. If you fill your lodging please delete your post. Keep your post short with a photo of the rental and facts about your available lodging. For example: Vacation Home, 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6. Cost $100 per night. No pets. Reserve at www.yourwebsite.com or call 208-776-0000. Comments are disabled so please include your website address, email address or phone number so visitors can contact you.
Website contact: Ann Yearsley – Email
Please Help Promote Lava Hot Springs!
Please add a link to the Chamber website on your website. Copy and paste the following text into your website:
Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce Recreation, Businesses & Lodging