All text and images on the Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce website are copyright protected: Many of the images on our website are used by permission from the photographer for use on OUR WEBSITE ONLY. Using them on your website may violate their copyright. Please email us for permission to use them on websites and print materials.
Text: Please do not copy our text from any page or event on our website into your website. You may use our text if you link to the quoted page on our website.
Terms & Privacy
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Visit Idaho at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce web site are provided “as is”. The Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce’s internet site, even if the Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce or a Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
The purpose of this policy statement is to inform users of this site about the collection and use of both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
Definition of Personally Identifiable Information
For the purposes of this statement “personally identifiable information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual who is the subject of the information.
Personally Identifiable Information Not Routinely Collected
Citizens do not have to routinely provide personal information to visit www.lavahotsprings.org web sites or to download information. Government agencies may request personally identifiable information from you in order to provide requested specialized services, but such information is handled as it would be on an in-person visit to a government office.
Personally Identifiable Information Available From Governmental Web Sites
Access to personally identifiable information in public records at state and local levels of government in Idaho is controlled by Idaho law. Information that is generally available under Idaho law may be posted for electronic access through www.lavahotsprings.org.
The Internet Protocol (IP) numbers of computers used to visit www.lavahotsprings.org sites are noted as part of our statistical analysis on the use of our web sites so we may better design services and improve access to them. However, the site does not attempt to gain personally identifiable information on individual users and associate them with IP addresses.
This site uses “cookies,” which are small files on a browser in a citizen’s device (such as a computer or mobile phone) that store non-personally identifiable information (such as general location based on internet protocol (IP) address or interactions with a site’s advertisements). Cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information. Cookies can make the site or its advertisements more useful by using this non-personally identifiable information to personalize information for a site visitor as well as to monitor how effective the site’s advertisements are at inspiring a site visitor to visit Idaho. This site may share non-personally identifiable information to monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but site visitors can change the browser preference settings on a device to prevent that.
Use of Constituent E-mail Addresses
E-mail addresses obtained as a result of a request to the www.lavahotsprings.org site will not be sold or given to private companies for marketing purposes unless user opts-in to receive such communications. The information collected is subject to the access and confidentiality provisions of Idaho Code and federal law. E-mail or other information requests sent to the www.lavahotsprings.org web site may be maintained in order to respond to the request, forward that request to the appropriate agency, communicate updates to the www.lavahotsprings.org page that may be of interest to citizens, or to provide the www.lavahotsprings.org web designer with valuable customer feedback to assist in improving the site. Individuals will be provided with the ability to “opt out” at anytime of any communication regarding new service updates.
Data Security and Quality
The Lava Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce is committed to data security and the data quality of personally identifiable information that is either available from or collected by governmental web sites, and has taken reasonable precautions to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration. Any third parties responsible for this information are committed to the same principles, and also are required by contract to follow the same policies and guidelines as the state of Idaho in protecting this information. Unless otherwise prohibited by state or federal law, rule or regulation, the individual is granted the ability to access and correct personally identifiable information whether or not the information inaccuracy was accidental or was created by unauthorized access.